Friday, March 8, 2013

This week I took I focused on taking more macro photos showing patterns and interesting shape or design. Later I hope to take pictures conceptually mirroring the macro photos to show the relation between big and small. Maybe I'll use birds eye view or sharp angles to stretch shape and size.

I could show a birds eye view of a wintery/icy landscape showing the repetitiveness of ice crystals.

I could show a larger shrub or bush that's similar in form.

I could show large metal hooks used for construction or science that stick up like the velcro does.

I could show another bigger-scale part of the body with the same bent shape, maybe legs.

I could show, again, a larger view or ice, maybe a frozen lake.

I could show a much bigger branch bending around itself.

This is one of the few large-scale shots I got, possibly a big scale version of the previous picture.

I could take a birds eye shot of a mountaenous, rocky region with the same texture.

This picture was taken when I was inspired to use layering to create strong emotion. It sticks with me.

I could take a larger picture of a body of water with waves or a whirlpool.
 
 
I really need to take more pictures that are accurate in similarity between macro and large-scale. I also might take both smale and large pictures of the same object, or might need to match up accidentally similar photos of different objects.

1 comment:

  1. This is a really cool idea! I loved body of water photo and the tree branches. The velcro shot was intriguing, I couldn't tell what the texture was until I read your comment about it. I think comparing it to nails or metal hooks is perfect.

    ReplyDelete