Thursday, March 14, 2013

This week I took photos on a sunny day around campus. I was mostly drawn to taking
macro pictures of plants. I quite like the feel of a picture when the subject is miniscule:
you feel that you have to look closer.
 
I could compare this to larger tree branches.

I could incorporate the fact that it's growing out of the crack in the cement.
 
Something a lot larger would be needed to be compared to this.
 
I could compare this to mountains or hills.

I quite like this piece on its own, especially the diagonal.
 
Again, this could be compaed to a birds-eye shot of a larger terrain.
 
Again, a larger tree, larger branches.

I could incorporate the wall and show a bigger wall with bigger growth.
 
 
Next I will try to work on matching photos and taking birds-eye shots. I am often drawn to nature
but I think I'll try to think outside the box and get some small-scale/large-scale shots out
of manmade things or animals/the human body.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your ideas,and the way you look at things differently.

    ReplyDelete